Home Buying Process
Your home purchase will likely be the biggest investment that you will make. Don’t take unnecessary risks without an experienced REALTOR® in your corner. When you purchase a home with Pfeffer Group Real Estate, you’ll gain the benefit of buyer agency representation without paying commissions or transaction fees. EVER.
What Exactly Is A Buyer's Agent?
“A buyer’s agent works solely on behalf of the buyer to promote the interests of the buyer with the utmost good faith, loyalty and fidelity. The agent negotiates on behalf of and acts as an advocate for the buyer.”
When working with you as your buyer’s agent, we will assist you by:
- Educating you about the buying process, current market conditions and the best strategy.
- Carefully listen to your needs and hand-pick the best properties for you.
- Help you obtain the best mortgage financing for your situation.
- Provide access to all MLS listings and inform you as soon as a new listing hits the market.
- Set up flexible showing appointments based on your busy schedule.
- Provide a market analysis based on similar properties and recent sales.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms with you offer.
- Determine if there are any clouds or liens on the title.
- Determine if there is any need for additional hazard insurance.
- Refer you to the best home inspectors and negotiate any repairs with the seller.
- Hold the other party accountable with any agreed upon terms.
- Arrange and attend a pre-closing walk through with you.
- Examine your pre-closing figures and double check for errors.
- Attend the closing with you and follow up service after the sale.
Fill out the form below to request a showing or to learn more about the home buying process.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.