July saw another active month in the Colorado Springs real estate market. The COVID-19 pandemic and zombie apocalypse isn't having any real affect on the housing market in Colorado Springs. In fact, it was a bit of a perfect storm! Buyers were able to take advantage of record low interest rates and sellers were able to take advantage of record low inventory.
- In July, the total number of closed sales was 1825, up 4.1% from 1753 in June.
- The median sales price in July increased to $365,000. Up 4.3% from $350,000 in June.
- Average days on the market in July remained unchanged at 17 days.
- The average list price in July was $416,280, up 0.14% from 415,680 in June.
- The total number of new listings in July was 1958, up 6.2% from 1844 new…